Tampa Bay Real Estate Investors Podcast
29. Deep Dive: Invest in Real Estate Like a Lazy Girl with April Crossley
March 29, 2022
Copeland Morgan Media
In this episode, Jeff chats with founder and owner of Lazy Girl REI, April Crossley.
April is an active real estate investor, real estate coach, and private lender with a broad range of experience in all aspects of real estate investing.
Jeff and April discuss:
- How to transition from full time W-2 job to a full time real estate investor, and why you need a 3-year strategy to make that happen.
- How to overcome the fear associated with real estate investing.
- How to avoid analysis paralysis.
- How to get the most out of paid real estate training, coaching, and consulting.
- How to avoid wasting money on real estate "guru" seminars.
- How to level up by making yourself feel intimidated.
- The real estate cycle in Southwest Florida.
Links and Resources: